GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. THE SERVICE PROVIDER'S CONTACT DETAILS:
THE BERBER PALACE
- Head office: KM 9 ROUTE D AMEZMIZ MARRAKECH – 40000 – MOROCCO
- Société Anonyme (SA) with a capital of MAD 72,000,000
- Trade register: 12239 (MARRAKECH)
- ICE: 000103218000021
- Tax ID: 6504206
- CNSS affiliation number: 6966751
- Creation date: 18/07/2000
2. GENERAL RULES
- 2.1. These “Terms and Conditions” regulate the use of the all-inclusive suites and services provided by the Service Provider.
- 2.2. Special, personalised conditions do not form part of the General Terms and Conditions, but they do not exclude the possibility of concluding personalised agreements with tour operators, specific groups or with tour operators, with conditions adapted, on a case-by-case basis, according to the type of case.
3. CONTRACTING PARTY
- 3.1. The services provided by the Service Provider are used by the Customer.
- 3.2. In the event that the order for services has been placed directly with the Service Provider, the Customer shall be deemed to be a Contracting Party. The Service Provider and the Customer – if the conditions are met – become contracting parties (hereinafter referred to as “the Parties”).
- 3.3. In the event that the order for services has been placed with the Service Provider by a third party (hereinafter referred to as the “Agent”) mandated by the Client, the terms and conditions of the cooperation shall be regulated by the contract concluded between the Service Provider and the Agent. In such a case, the Service Provider is not obliged to verify whether the third party legally represents the Client or not.
- 3.4. Making a reservation on a third party website, such as Booking.com, Expedia or other websites, does not constitute an exemption; the contract is always legally concluded between the end customer and the hotel.
4. THE FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT
the reservation method, the modification of the reservation, obligation of notification
- 4.1. At the Customer’s oral or written request, the Service Provider shall send an offer. If no order is placed within 48 hours after sending the offer, the Service Provider ceases to have an obligation to make an offer.
- 4.2. The Contract shall come into existence with the written (by letter, e-mail) or verbal confirmation of the Service Provider, following the verbal or written reservation of the Client, and as such is considered to be a contract concluded in writing. A verbal reservation, agreement or change or verbal confirmation by the Service Provider is not binding.
- 4.3. The Agreement relating to the use of our suites and the benefit of associated services, including “all inclusive”, is concluded for a fixed term, which has a beginning and an end.
- 4.3.1. If the Customer leaves the room permanently before the specified period expires, the Service Provider is entitled to the full price of the service set out in the contract. The Service Provider has the right to resell the room that has become vacant before the expiry time.
- 4.3.2. The Service Provider must first approve any extension of the use of the dwelling and the services initiated by the Customer. In this case, the Service Provider may request payment for services already provided.
- 4.4. For the modification and/or completion of the Contract, a written agreement signed by the Parties has the same value as a verbal agreement (by telephone for example).
5. CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 5.1. Unless otherwise decided by the hotel as announced in its offer, services may be cancelled without penalty up to 18:00 local time, seven days prior to the date of arrival. Any deposit received shall be deemed to be due.
More advantageous rules have existed since 12/10/2020, until an as yet undetermined date, due to the continuing pandemic situation at that time. Our reservation services can inform you of updates on this subject.
- a.) If the Contracting Party has not ensured the use of the services by payment of a deposit, by credit card guarantee, or by any other accepted means, the Service Provider’s obligation to provide services shall cease after 6 p.m. local time on the day of arrival, unless the customer has duly informed a later arrival time.
- b.) If the Contracting Party has ensured the use of the accommodation services by payment of a deposit, by credit card guarantee, or by any other accepted means, and does not report to the hotel or does not notify the hotel that it will arrive later on the day of arrival, until 23:30 local time, the Service Provider is entitled to charge an indemnity fixed in the Contract, which is at least the amount corresponding to the rate for one night’s accommodation. In this case, the Service Provider shall keep the accommodation for the Contracting Party until 10:00 a.m. on the day following the original date of arrival, after which time the Service Provider’s duty of service shall cease.
- 5.2 In the case of product reservations, group meals, group travel or events (aquapark, conference rooms, etc.) with special conditions, the Service Provider shall establish conditions different from the above-mentioned conditions, set out in an individual Contract.